04 September 2005

Respect the permanently banned list

Just this evening, a few of us went to the local Boston Pizza to be told that we would have to at least ab hour to get any food order.

This is not the first time that I've received shoddy service from that BP. In fact, they made the permanently banned list for a rather unsightly ordeal involving my dissatisfaction with an excuse of a pathetic brownie sundae. The server was an jerk when I returned the brownie because it wa so small. I mean, if they were charging $0.99 for that tiny square, that would have been acceptable. But it was more like $5.99 for that minuscule portion.

And now I'm sitting in Moxie's waiting for a table. And the sad thing is that this excuse for a fine dining establishment is also on the permanently banned list for 7 infractions at 7 different locations in several cities spanning 2 provinces.

But for the grace of God go I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think the servers will probably be thankful if you stay away from their establishment anyway.