06 September 2005

Moxie's update...

Service was slow.

Portions were incredibly small.

A friend ordered a soup & sandwich. The "bowl" of soup had enough for 3 spoons of soup. He asked for more soup to go with his half sandwich, and they charged him another $4.00!!!

Another person in our party ordered mushroom caps and prawns. He got 4 caps and 3 prawns! Hardly worth the money they charged him.

One girl ordered ice tea; took 5 sips and the glass was empty! There was so much ice in the cup! Good thing they had free refills.

And, not to be outdone by Boston Pizza, it took Moxie's about 40 minutes to get our food.

(By the way, my poutine was sub par and too salty.)

Why do I complain as I do about going out? Because, these restaurants have forgotten that I am the customer. I will not go hungry if I do not go out to eat. But somehow, they think I will and therefore treat me as such.

I do have a choice and I will be exercising it in the future.

No comments: