15 September 2005

flying high as a kite by then

I ilke to travel.

I enjoy flying.

Those two combine for superb synergy. (What is that anyway?)

Airports are fun. It's the best place for people watching. I mean, you do it, because everyone else is doing it, and you can get away with it because everyone else is getting away with it. It's a mutual thing.

But in addition to people watching is also mobile dropping. So many people are one their mobiles chatting away about absolutely nothing interesting to anyone but themselves. It's great. I might get the insider scoop on the next google, or X-gate. (Because every political scandal ends with gate; it's got to be a recognised suffix by now.) The last time I flew back from Vancouver, Stockwell Day was on the same plane as me!

Why is it that I only have to take a dump when the boarding begins?

Toronto, here I come!

(After the dump, of course.)

1 comment:

Mark Andrew said...

It was great to spend some time with you again, Michael, I'm glad you came by. And remember...

As the deer panteth for the water...