06 September 2005

kkoenig{at}mac.com

Now, normally, I wouldn't get all too excited about someone trying to chat with me. I do have my .mac iChat name listed on a couple of "finder" sites. However, I rarely get anyone trying to chat with me, and when I do, it usually develops into a virtual friendship. Well, honestly, I've only ever talked with two people more than once. One lives in Japan and we chat regularly, and the other lives two blocks from me, and we've since become friends who meet up for coffee about once a week and I provide solace away from his career.

But tonight, tonight was totally different.

kkoenig{at}mac.com initiated a chat with me.

kkoenig: hey
me: hello
me: who's this?
kkoenig: drew
kkoenig: saw you on chatfinder
me: cool.
me: no one from there has contacted me in a while.
kkoenig: kickin back jackin here, you?


Now, at this point, I don't clue in, and I begin to tell him about my life and such. (I'm a naive moron.)

Finally, after he's likely bored of my prattling...

kkoenig: was hoping you had a cam
me: my iSight case is empty, which means it's somewhere else...
kkoenig: hm, too bad, 8.5x7" hard here
me: hmm... and why would I want to be into that?
kkoenig: just thought you might like to jack off, sorry bro
me: hey no problem.
me: not in the mood. already did twice earlier today.
kkoenig: ah, no problem


How about that? To be honest, I believe that's the first time anyone, ever (aside from pedophiles) has made a "pass" at me. Actually, I think he made two passes before I realised the first was a pass at all (and only when I scrolled up in the window to find out what he said earlier that should have clued me in). The 31 year old virgin has a chance to get it on, so to speak, with some guy and an iSight. Oh Joy! No, I think I will wait just a bit longer.

Well, normally, I wouldn't blog about this, however, if you google this Mr. kkoenig{at}mac.com, you get 1 hit. The one hit wonder! I feel kind of special. Being cyber-hit on by some person who is only found on google once. Wow! (He wasn't even listed on the chat finding web site he claimed he found me on.)

http://www.google.com/search?q=kkoenig@mac.com

This one hit is another blog, with an entry from a couple years ago, where Mr. kkoenig offers this other guy pretty much the same thing.

One thing though, kkoenig was quite polite about it all. That's not nearly as puzzling as the 8.5x7". What is that? Length and width? Length and girth? Someone, please fill me in. (And not like that. I mean, tell me what he was talking about.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kkoenig{at}mac.com was ejected from chatfinder.com, probably one of the better chat directories on the net. He should try iChatters which is intended for his activities.