23 January 2006

Prime Minister Stephen Harper

I have no problem with the Conservatives alligning with the Bloc to get things done. Gilles Duceppe has good ideas on Ottawa - Provincial relations. Scrap the separatist stuff, and the Bloc is good news.


So long, fare well, auf wiedersehen, good night! Anne McLellan is cut.


Unfortunately, none of my other Christmas Election wishes came true. So I'm not going to even talk about that.


But what continues to puzzle me is Ontario and specifically Toronto. What the fuck are you voting Liberal for? Crime. Guns. Government waste. Stealing money. Crime. Stealing.

Is there any wonder why Ford announces lay-offs in Ontario on election day? Because you vote Liberal.

The Liberals are only out to get themselves better. There is nothing there for you! You won't have better jobs (or jobs at all) with a Liberal MP. Look at your province! Look what's happening to it! Crime. Guns. Unemployment.

Fucking pathetic. That's all I can say.

Have words with me. I invite you to come to Alberta and pick a fight. I'll knock your sorry red ass into the dirt.

No comments: