08 January 2006

if feminism taught me anything

If feminism taught me anything, it taught that it is permissable to hit a girl. We're equal, right?

Speaking of hitting someone, I wanted to hit someone on Friday. That was the day I was stuck listening to someone blather on about how bad the Conservatives are.

I say, your words are meaningless meaningless meaningless.

Put your words where your money is, or your money where your mouth is. Something like that.

Point is: if you want to trash the Conservatives, then you'd better not be cashing your rebate cheque. In fact, you'd also better refuse the natural gas rebates that show up on your bill, legislated there by the Conservatives. And when the GST drops to 5%, you'd better still pay 7%.

I say: Thank you Ralph. If only you would run for Prime Minister. But please don't, because then all of Canada would become like Alberta, and then Alberta would cease to be better than everyone else. And in a way, I like it the way it is.

No comments: