13 December 2005

i'm a bad 'christian'

# 1

The woman who killed her own grandson by starving him and locking him in an unheated room for most of his short life was beaten in the back of police prisoner transport van by another female inmate on the way to the courthouse. (Toronto Star source.)

This woman deserved what she got. I hope she gets a whole lot more of it. I'm suggesting 5 years worth of beatings while in prison.


# 2

Riots in Sydney Australia suburbs are all the rage. (CBC source.)

I read an article that had quoted a female beach patron who was tired by being called derogatory names by Muslims because she was wearing a bathing suit. Essentially, this is the type of intolerance to which the Muslim community treated the other beach patrons is what initiated the 'riots' [sic; media spin].

I call these 'rioters' the people speaking out in one unified voice trying to get the attention of their 'democratic' state leaders and officials and law makers.

The intolerance is NOT on the part of those who are speaking out against the Muslims (Lebanese mostly). The intolerance is on the part of the Muslim (Lebanese) immigrants who are ungrateful for the better life which Australia has provided for them, and now they take it out on innocent people. Just like a typical Muslim: can't handle a different point of view or belief system, so they mock it and attack it and fly planes into it.

I think a new word ought to be: Musmental.

If you come to my country and tell my sister she's a whore because she's not wearing a burqa, then FUCK YOU. I will throw a brick through your window too, smash up your car with a cricket bat, and perhaps even burn down your house. If your home country was so great with its Muslim, nay intolerant, ideology, why did you come to live here?

I stand in solidarity with the Aussies who are trying to get their unheard democratic voices heard. (As well as get their beaches back and make them safe again!)

To the neglectful government officials, I say: stop allowing the immigration of people whose culture and religion are intolerant of others.

I am intolerant of intolerance.

No comments: