29 December 2005

George from Seinfeld...in REAL LIFE!!!

There is an episode of Seinfeld called The Strike in which George gets a pair of cuff links as a Christmas gift from a co-worker.

Jerry: Nice cuff links, by the way.
George: Office Christmas gift. I tell you, this Human Fund is a gold mine!
Jerry: That's not a french cuff shirt, you know.
George: I know. I cut the button off and poked a hole with a letter opener.
Jerry: Classy.




I went to a nearby liquor store today after work in search of a bottle of wine for the evening.

The place reeked of cigarette smoke, which was kind of odd. Then the clerk didn't notice me standing at the cash for several minutes while he was off staring at a shelf full of liquor bottles.

He finally comes over, some old guy from Britain or Australia, I can never distinguish the accent, and, he's done the George!

I'm not making this up!

This old guy, classy and all, has .... done... the forbidden!!

Wearing cuff links with a shirt that doesn't have french cuffs! He just cut the buttons off and poked holes in the cuffs.





I feel dirty.

No comments: