09 June 2006

sexier than Tom Jones

Randy Bachman and Burton Cummings are back again on a tour across Canada: First Time Around 2006.

I'm too giddy to write about it now, however, here is the song list from the show, along with my liner notes, typed on my BlackBerry live during the concert.

I didn't even have tickets. At $76 each, I wasn't even in the market. However, I got a call 4 minutes before the opening act started, my friend Scott had two extra tickets and wanted to know if I wanted them.

Third row centre, on the floor. Literally, 15 feet from Randy and Burton.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!




american woman

albert flasher

these eyes

you ain't seen nothing yet

(I need more cow bell!!)

timeless love

clap for the wolfman

let it ride

hand me down world

no sugar tonight / new mother nature

prairie town

fine state of affairs

hey you

(I need more piano cam!!)

laughing

(Burton on FLUTE!!!)

undun

star baby

looking out for number 1

got my own way to rock

(only Dave scats more than Burton)

break it to them gently

no time

ENCORE

share the land

SECOND ENCORE

takin care of business

(my head hurts from screaming)

No comments: