29 June 2006

.::. i got carded .::.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Waterton on Saturday.

We went for a speed hike. Which was ultimately a waste of time.

Then we went to Cameron Lake and lay on the dock and got sun burnt.

Next we went to the Prince of Wales hotel to use the bathroom.

I was hungry, so I went in the lounge and ordered a pint and a poutine.

Server: "I'll have to see some ID."

Me: hands my operator's licence over to Server.

Server: stares at operator's licence for in inordinate amount of time.

Server: handing back operator's licence: "oh, April...."

~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£

I think: what does April have to do with anything?

What about the 197x birth year?

Anthony said she was memorising my address.

Mrs. Unger said she was checking for my sign. Aries or Taurus?

Dodge or Ford?

Waiting for superman is good. Stupid fucking ignorant high school teens suck. They are pissing me off.

If I had a gun......I'd hope for enough bullets to riddle the corpses of these fuckers.

(And now, I bet I'm a threat and CSIS or RCMP are watching me.)

No comments: