23 April 2006

Kingston Ontario

I managed to get through the final five days of work (including three "business" lunches).

I managed to get through my final exam. Three hours of philosophy regurgitation; I think I did quite well considering the level of studying I accomplished.

I managed to make an emergency drive to Calgary for parts for work, there and back on Friday evening.

Then I took a prop plane, then a jet plane, then another prop plane, to finally land in Kingston on Saturday night. Three thousand six hundred seventy-four kilometers across Canada, and it's raining in every city. (Lethbridge, Calgary, Toronto, Kingston.)

It's still raining right now.

I finally went climbing today. Stephen took me to the Boiler Room for my birthday. It was a fantastic experience. Thanks, Stephen. I will definitely be going back to the Ascent Climbing Centre in Lethbridge for more climbing.

Sorry, no photos. But I did climb the chimney.

No comments: