13 November 2005

the hope of youth
fictitious truth
lays covered in a shroud


~ L.N.




The random blog link typically returns 98% shit, and 2% good reading.

I was hopelessly clicking the other day, when I randomly discovered A Year In Pictures Following The Break-Up. It's a bitterly sad and ultimately uplifting photo blog about a guy who's engagement ended and how he is moving on in life after the 'break-up'. Highly recommended reading. (It has made it to my RSS list.)

Something that hit me hard was said by a friend to the author of that blog.

You're talented but lazy. Wasting time is worse than fucking a baby.
(Search for it in his archives.)





Coincidentally, a friend of mine had recently said something similar...without the baby fucking thing. Perhaps he should have been a bit more abrasive, because I would have listened more attentively.




It's true!

I'm talented.

I'm lazy.

I'm wasting time.

I'm wasting myself.

No comments: