27 September 2006

shocked and appalled

If the previous Liberal government had not severely under-funded the only credible national news source, I would not have to endure this:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/includes/ads/masthead_ads.js

That is a javascript embedded in the page of every news story on CBC which will not load the page if you have some type of ad blocking software. Basically forcing you to load ads if you want to read any news stories.

I'm shocked. I'm appalled. I pay my taxes, and I expect a fully funded CBC which does not need to rely upon ads on their web site to "get by".


Now, thankfully, I don't have this problem on my BlackBerry, so I suppose that will be the only place I can continue to read the news.




In other, somewhat unrelated, news, Jasper and Gracie and Thomas are back!

Dead Dog in the City

At least CBC Radio is still ad-free!!

No comments: