25 February 2006

photoshop?

The past two, or perhaps three, weeks have been not much more than a blur for me. From the ski trip to three crazy days at work to an insane road trip to Vancouver, Victoria, and back again in 4 days, to another crazy four days at work. I'm pretty much spent, and looking forward very much to sleeping in my own bed and not having an alarm waking me up in the morning.

It is after times like these that I realise the things I appreciate about life.




I typically don't bring my camera anywhere where someone else will have a camera, and pretty much any digital camera is better than mine, being that it's so old and slow and bulky.

I got to take this photo with a Canon Digital Rebel XT. It's completely real and not photoshopped at all. I think that the lighting as it was, combined with the flash, makes it have that look where the people are not really there, and the backdrop is just a painting, and the foreground is the only thing that was photographed. I'm not sure why exactly, but this is a photo that I like.

No comments: