13 June 2007

The world of Tomorrow....



It's bad enough for windows that Tiger is about 10 years ahead of vista, but it's only getting worse for MS, as Apple is getting ready to launch Leopard.


Some day, the world will know!


But it's not going to be today. Or yesterday.



Apple released Safari 3 Beta, which also runs in windows. I promptly downloaded and installed on my windows box at work, and quickly uninstalled it within 24 hours. Too many crashes. Too many even for windows. Though I am not surprised.

I don't blame Apple for released an Alpha and claiming it to be a Beta. I do blame MS for making such a crappy OS, that a developer has to waste time figuring out how to create a safe app, instead of the OS being a safe environment.

I'm sure it will get better. But really, I've never liked the feel of Apple apps on windows. They are always much better on a Mac.

In fact, everything is better on a Mac.

No comments: